Titus 3:7 (The Voice)
“All of this happened so that through His grace we would be accepted into God’s covenant family and appointed to be His heirs, full of the hope that comes from knowing you have eternal life.”
Child of God.
Provided for now and forever!
That’s what we now have who, by God’s grace, have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior!
We are now a part of God’s family, and we have become people with Hope!
We no longer should dwell in an orphan mentality, for we are now children of God, and as such, we have an inheritance from Him!
All He has He gives to us!
- We no longer have to worry about our finances, lodging, nourishment, clothing, etc. for we can be assured that He will provide for our needs.
- We no longer need to fear abandonment, for He will never leave us nor forsake us. He is our Father, the Best Father in the World! (More on this here!) 🙂
- We no longer need to fear danger in the world around us, because He is our Protector, our Strong Tower, our Hero!
- He draws us to Himself with the strong bond of His covenant Love, which is stronger than the most sincere pinky promise ever made!
- And He places us in a family! We may not always like everyone in the family, but that is normal, this side of heaven. He helps arbitrate our disagreements and gives us love for each other when we ask Him for help. (And, some day we will all get along, when we see Him as He is!)
So, today, when you find yourself worrying, or feeling insecure or lonely or afraid or unloved,
TELL YOURSELF THAT THIS ORPHAN MENTALITY HAS TO GO, FOR YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE KING OF KINGS!
PRAY BANISHMENT OF THAT SPIRIT OF LIES, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AND EMBRACE THE KNEES OF YOUR HEAVENLY DADDY, IN FAITH, AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS BOTHERING YOU.
He will come through for you.
Linking up with sisters at: